Pre Assembly Supper Location — Mad Batter (Downtown Sylva) at 5:30 PM Agenda
Facilitator tonight—Mike Rogers, Minute taker – Allen Lomax
- Reports (Brief)—
o Bryson City Gasland II Event on May 31st – Garrett
o Nation Builder: petition sign ups from GUTM – Mike done
- July 4th event– discuss: a group picnic?
- What’s next on Fracking? – Garrett
- On Wednesday, July 2, 6:30 PM, The Canary Coalition is holding its Annual Gathering at the Public Library in Sylva, 310 Keener Street.
- Inquiry to website contact forum; Support for Citizens for Self-Governance? –
- MTA Newsletter: posting suggestions (input from everyone needed) – Lucy
- On 06/25/13 – we committed to 12 months of MTA FOCUS; so need to access/recommit, etc) Statement of 12 Month FOCUS for Occupy WNC: ”Occupy WNC, an affiliate of MoveToAmend.org, will focus on the issue of corporate personhood. We will take steps to excise corporate influence from our government and to implement local alternatives to corporate power.”
- Financial Report and Collection
Next General Assembly—July 8thth
Evaluation: suggestions, etc. and Feeling Check